Proud and powerful

I have had a pretty stressful and emotional time recently. A lot has been going on in my life nd the lives of my family. And I mean a lot! So when I received an email telling me my article was going live on the green parent magazine I was massively excited. It was a Ray of sunshine in the cloud.

Seeing my first published piece of writing on the Green Parent magazine filled me with a swell of pride. Pride is something I rarely feel of myself in fact I don't often allow myself to feel many positive things about myself, I save them for everybody else, which is wrong I know so I am basking joyfully in every moment of pride and excitement I feel bout this.

https://thegreenparent.co.uk/articles/read/a-positive-birth-story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 3am thought: Anxiety and our healthcare system

Pregnancy: Labour