Wild power

Since having my son I started to become more aware of my moon cycle and how much this affects my daily life. I don't know if I just didn't notice before or if my body and mind have become more sensitive to the affects but I can certainly sense a pattern that wasn't there before.

I am noticing that for a week or two every month I feel particularly attractive, sexy and confident. In this time I am powerful and I can believe that I am enough for myself. This time slots nicely in to a feeling of creative frustration. I have so many ideas and projects and want to do them all right now, the trouble is that this time is immediately  followed by a lack of confidence and motivation. This inevitably  results I  half finished projects and lost ideas. I feel morose and deflated, everything is painfully irritating during this time and I am frustrated and full of despair at myself.
Just when I have lost all hope, the feeling of uselessness reaches a crescendo of breaking things and getting stressed before
Transitioning into my moon time when I feel small and weak but relieved and relaxed. We are back to the beginning again and I am refreshed and renewed as though having shed a skin.

I have bought and begun reading wild power by Alexandra Pope and hope to read moon time. Watch this space to find out if they aid my u understanding of this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 3am thought: Anxiety and our healthcare system

Pregnancy: Labour